• Workhorse - A terrific antenna for agricultural and work vehicle applications where durability is critical
• Versatile - Ground plane independent design allows installation in almost any location
• High Performance - Exhibits 4 dB gain over 1/4 wave whip mounted in the centre of a metal roof
• Rugged- Radiating element is enclosed in flexible UV resistant nylon tubing
(1) As the CD33 is a half wave dipole antenna, actual pattern tests show unity gain vs. a half wave dipole. In the field, however, the CD33 will deliver performance which is approximately 4dB better than a 3 wave whip mounted in the centre of a metal roof, mainly because it exhibits a lower angle of radiation.