With its innovative flashing red LED light, an overboard Icom IC-M23 is easy to find, day or night. The light flashes even if the radio is turned off.
* US Patent Pending
Smallest and lightest in the world
As a buoyant VHF marine transceiver, the Icom C-M23 has the smallest and lightest body in the world.*
* As of February, 2011, researched by Icom.
Energy-saving 3.7V circuitry*
The IC-M23 is powered by the 3.7V Lithium-Ion battery pack, BP-266, to reduce the capacity and weight of the radio. A newly developed PA circuit provides 5W (approx.) RF output and powerful 600mW (typ.) audio even at this low voltage, while saving battery consumption for 10 hours of operating time.*
* Typical operation with Tx (Hi): Rx: standby=5:5:90.
US patent pending.
Easy to see large LCD
The large, easy to see LCD (32×16 mm) offers a clear 2-digit channel number indication.
Built-in regular charger circuitry
Recharge the IC-M23 by plugging the wall charger directly in to the radio. By eliminating exposed metal charging points, the IC-M23 is even more protected from water damage.
Volume loud and mute functions
The volume loud/mute functions temporarily change the volume to the maximum/minimum level with two touches of a button. Depending on the background noise level, you can easily change the volume level to capture the received message.
• Waterproof construction equivalent to IPX7
(1m depth for 30 minutes)
• Dual/Tri-watch functions • Auto scan function
• One-touch access to Ch 16
• 4-step battery life indicator
• Tag scan and Favorite channel functions
• LCD and keypad back lighting
• AquaQuake™ draining function