Fit Global Connectivity Into Your Palm
inReach Mini is your go-to connection for maintaining off-the-grid contact. It’s our palm-sized satellite communicator for adventures where size and weight matter. inReach Mini lets you send and receive text messages, track and share your journey and, if necessary, trigger an SOS alert to contact the GEOS 24/7 emergency response team. With inReach connectivity, your family and friends will know they can stay in touch globally.
- Small, rugged, lightweight satellite communicator enables two-way text messaging via 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center (satellite subscription required)
- Access downloadable maps, color aerial imagery and more by using the free Garmin Eathmate® app and compatible devices
- Optional inReach weather forecast service provides detailed updates directly to your inReach Mini or paired device; basic and premium weather packages available
- Send and receive inReach messages through compatible Garmin devices, including connected wearables and handhelds
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 50 hours of battery life in 10-minute tracking mode
Measuring just under 4” tall by 2” wide and weighing a mere 99g, inReach Mini is fit for exterior pack pockets or accessory loops. It connects for messaging via the 100% global Iridium satellite network. You don’t have to worry about being within range of a cell tower or encountering spotty coverage. Your inReach Mini works anywhere.
For even more capability and convenience, the free Earthmate App syncs your inReach handheld via Bluetooth® wireless technology with your compatible Apple® or Android™ device so you can access unlimited maps and aerial imagery. Plus, Earthmate allows you to conveniently use all of the inReach features on your paired mobile device. For easier messaging, you can also access your phone’s contact list from the Earthmate app to connect with fewer keystrokes.
Flexible Satellite Airtime Plans
To access the Iridium network and communicate with your inReach Mini, an active satellite subscription is required. Depending on your usage level, you can opt for an annual contract package or flexible month-to-month airtime plan. Check the plans on Garmin website . Pl note the subscription prices are in US$
Includes Unlimited Cloud Storage and Trip Planning
Every inReach device comes with free access to the cloud-powered Garmin Explore website to plan your trips with routes and waypoints, create preset messages and quick texts, sync and manage your device settings, update your firmware, link your social media accounts, store all your location tracking data and much more.